Skip to main content

JADE HALF CUT CREASE

JADE HALF-CUT CREASE


This is one of my favorite buxom single shadows and I wanted it to be front and center in this look. I filled in the crease with shadows from my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and I'm so pleased with what I got out of this.


I rarely get a wing this perfect, and this one could slice through a rock! If your wing liner is a little sloppy take a SHARP eyeliner brush *I use the Zoeva Wing Liner Brush* and a little eye cream *I use the Mac Fast Response Eye Cream* and clean up the edge EVEN IF IT'S DRY! This tip has been a life saver for me. 



Let me know in the comments below what you think, everything I use to complete this look is listed below.

PRODUCT LIST
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Pomade
Urban Decay: Optical Illusion Primer
Smashbox: 24 Hour Eye Primer | Primer Water
Essence Makeup: Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Too Faced: Sweet Peaches Palette
Buxom Cosmetics: Single Shadow 'Made of Jade'
Loreal: Lash Paradise Mascara
Deciem: The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
BH Cosmetics: Studio Pro Concealer
Morphe: Brushes
Sigma: Brushes

For more looks check out my Instagram and YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts

WHY GETTING MY SEPTUM PIERCING WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID FOR MY SELF ESTEEM

GETTING A SEPTUM PIERCING If I can do this, I can do anything 3 days ago (Friday) I was struck with the sudden urge to do 3 things; get my hair cut, get a tattoo, and get a septum piercing. The hair cut came Sunday, since after spending months growing out my pixie cut I was FINALLY at the length I wanted. After having it at chin length for only a week I remembered very quickly why I kept it at the length I did for so many years and chopped it back off again. I tell myself I'll grow it out eventually but this being the 3rd time I've tried and failed to grow it out in the last 6 years I'm not going to hold my breath. Secondly, the tattoo. Something I've wanted for years, something I've always found attractive on others, but for several reasons (both personal and professional) I never ended up going through with. This was not something that I wanted to rush into, so I squashed down the urge for now and am researching artists, pricing, and design so that th...

SMOKEY LAVENDER EYELOOK FOR FAIR SKIN

SMOKEY LAVENDER EYELOOK  With such extremely fair skin, I have a hard time pulling off these colors without looking washed out. Muted antique tones look amazing on warm or dark skintone but with cool toned pink skin it's difficult to pull off. I balanced out the color with deep browns and black to make it more SMOKEY. If I had used cool tones in the crease and outer corner it would have looked like a giant bruise on my eye. The wing got away from me, I don't know what happened. Let me know in the comments below what you think, everything I use to complete this look is listed below. PRODUCT LIST Jaclyn Hill: Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette Bareminerals: Eyeshadow Duo Urban Decay: Optical Illusion Primer NYX Cosmetics:  Eyebrow Pencil Smashbox: 24 Hour Eye Primer | Primer Water Stila: Waterproof Liquid Liner Essence Makeup: Gel Eyeliner Pencil Loreal: Infallible Setting Spray Maybelline: Big Shot Mascara BH Cosmetics: Studio P...

FROSTY BLUE SMOKEY EYE

FROSTY BLUE SMOKEY EYE I was SO inspired by the color Axis from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette for this look. I saw that blue and was like 'you shall be my main attraction!'. I ended up mixing a few different palettes to get this look but I LOVE how it turned out so much. I used the white highlight from the Ofra Cosmetics Beverly Hills Highlighter Wheel on the lid and it's so frosty and metallic I love it. This whole look came out so much more wearable than I was expecting, and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Let me know in the comments below what you think, everything I use to complete this look is listed below. PRODUCT LIST Anastasia Beverly Hills:  Subculture Palette Urban Decay: Optical Illusion Primer NYX Cosmetics:  Eyebrow Pencil Smashbox: 24 Hour Eye Primer | Primer Water Stila: Waterproof Liquid Liner Essence Makeup: Lash Princess Mascara | Gel Eyeliner Pencil Loreal: Infallible Setting Spr...