Skip to main content

NEUTRAL GLAM

NEUTRAL GLAM

I used to be an ONLY NEUTRAL TONES kind of person. I was SO afraid of colors and didn't know how to use them, so this was a look I did all the time about 5 years ago. For this palette I again used the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette.


Recently after experimenting with SO much color, I wanted to do a full glam look using neutral tones. I am super into this and got a lot of compliments on this look *runs out of air tooting own horn* because to be honest it's easier to rock a neutral look than vibrant blue anyday.


Let me know in the comments below what you think, everything I use to complete this look is listed below.

PRODUCT LIST
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Pomade
NYX: Loose Pigment 'Brighten Up'
Urban Decay: Optical Illusion Primer
Smashbox: 24 Hour Eye Primer | Primer Water
Stila: Waterproof Liquid Liner
Elf Cosmetics: Gel Eyeliner
Jaclyn Hill: Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette
Loreal: Infallible Setting Spray
Bareminerals: Bare Pro Foundation
Maybelline: Big Shot Mascara
Ardell Lashes: Faux Mink #811
BH Cosmetics: Studio Pro Concealer
Morphe: Brushes
Sigma: Brushes

For more looks check out my Instagram and YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts

WHY GETTING MY SEPTUM PIERCING WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID FOR MY SELF ESTEEM

GETTING A SEPTUM PIERCING If I can do this, I can do anything 3 days ago (Friday) I was struck with the sudden urge to do 3 things; get my hair cut, get a tattoo, and get a septum piercing. The hair cut came Sunday, since after spending months growing out my pixie cut I was FINALLY at the length I wanted. After having it at chin length for only a week I remembered very quickly why I kept it at the length I did for so many years and chopped it back off again. I tell myself I'll grow it out eventually but this being the 3rd time I've tried and failed to grow it out in the last 6 years I'm not going to hold my breath. Secondly, the tattoo. Something I've wanted for years, something I've always found attractive on others, but for several reasons (both personal and professional) I never ended up going through with. This was not something that I wanted to rush into, so I squashed down the urge for now and am researching artists, pricing, and design so that th...

SMOKEY LAVENDER EYELOOK FOR FAIR SKIN

SMOKEY LAVENDER EYELOOK  With such extremely fair skin, I have a hard time pulling off these colors without looking washed out. Muted antique tones look amazing on warm or dark skintone but with cool toned pink skin it's difficult to pull off. I balanced out the color with deep browns and black to make it more SMOKEY. If I had used cool tones in the crease and outer corner it would have looked like a giant bruise on my eye. The wing got away from me, I don't know what happened. Let me know in the comments below what you think, everything I use to complete this look is listed below. PRODUCT LIST Jaclyn Hill: Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette Bareminerals: Eyeshadow Duo Urban Decay: Optical Illusion Primer NYX Cosmetics:  Eyebrow Pencil Smashbox: 24 Hour Eye Primer | Primer Water Stila: Waterproof Liquid Liner Essence Makeup: Gel Eyeliner Pencil Loreal: Infallible Setting Spray Maybelline: Big Shot Mascara BH Cosmetics: Studio P...

FROSTY BLUE SMOKEY EYE

FROSTY BLUE SMOKEY EYE I was SO inspired by the color Axis from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette for this look. I saw that blue and was like 'you shall be my main attraction!'. I ended up mixing a few different palettes to get this look but I LOVE how it turned out so much. I used the white highlight from the Ofra Cosmetics Beverly Hills Highlighter Wheel on the lid and it's so frosty and metallic I love it. This whole look came out so much more wearable than I was expecting, and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Let me know in the comments below what you think, everything I use to complete this look is listed below. PRODUCT LIST Anastasia Beverly Hills:  Subculture Palette Urban Decay: Optical Illusion Primer NYX Cosmetics:  Eyebrow Pencil Smashbox: 24 Hour Eye Primer | Primer Water Stila: Waterproof Liquid Liner Essence Makeup: Lash Princess Mascara | Gel Eyeliner Pencil Loreal: Infallible Setting Spr...